- Click Create New event.
- Select create a new event using an existing event.
- Select your Locale duplicate event.
- Set sheduled emails to be manually sent instead.
If you want bi-lingual events you will need to create an event in each language
You will be requested to fill in...
Basic information Title - Name of your Event Category - Conference When Time Zone - Select your event's time zone Registration deadline - Set as 1 minute before your end date and time Start Date - The starting time and date of your event End Date - The end time and date of your event Where Enter your event details. Event Planner Enter the details that you want your communications to come from and from the drop down select the email address added.
- Click Next.
You will now select the features you want to add to your event.
Unless there are special requirements you can leave the defaults.
- Ensure Contact SnapShot is selected for AGM events to keep information at event level.
- Click Finish to create the event.