Here is a look at the Moderator Dashboard. On the top bar, you can see the name of your event as well as your meeting ID number. In the center of the page, you can see the 4 default tabs used to moderate questions and created categories, if any. In the upper right corner, you have access to the connection counter and quick attendance overview.
- Needs Review Folder All incoming questions arrive in the “Needs Review” tab first.
- Reviewed Folder All questions sent to the “reviewed” tab will be seen on the projector screen in front of your chairperson.
- Published Folder All questions sent to the “published” tab will can be seen by all registered shareholders logged on the platform during the event.
- Archive All questions sent to the “archive” tab will be archived for end of meeting report.
- Additional Categories Questions can also be categorized by adding extra buckets. These will be reported as such in the final report.