- When the attendee visits the meeting URL, https://web.lumiagm.com/XXXXXXXXX, they will be prompted to enter a username, e.g. Control Number, and password which can be included on the communication from the issuer.
- Support Information is available.
- Guest access can be enabled or disabled depending on a meeting’s requirements
- If enabled, users can select this from the login in page and will be required to enter their name and email to gain access.
- Guests can watch or listen to the broadcast but cannot vote.
- The Q&A for guests can be deactivated if needed and limited to logged in participants only.
Lumi AGM is compatible with the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Edge and Safari. Please be aware Lumi AGM Mobile is not supported when using Internet Explorer.